(submitting this bc it’s long so u don’t have to answer multiple asks)
so i’m a cisgender female as far as most people know but i have masculine and androgynous days often so i’d like to come out as genderfluid someday
here’s my list of questions:
- Even on my masculine/androgynous days I sometimes still feel sexually like a girl, not as in I’m straight (because I’m not) but I am comfortable with my body and don’t mind being treated sexually as a girl as in I don’t mind someone touching me. Does anyone else experience this (if this makes any sense)? This is different from where I’d want to not deal with my body or wish that I had a penis and a flat chest and want to be touched and that’s why I find it slightly confusing..
- I don’t know how I’d let people know what gender I’m identifying by from one day to the next since my clothing doesn’t always dictate my gender… Is there some trick someone knows about without causing dysphoria?
- I’m terrified to cut my hair yet it causes a lot of problems for me… I have a round/oval face shape (sometimes it looks longer i don’t know why) and I can’t find a haircut that I think would look good.
- Since my body is by no means androgynous, I have a problem with finding pants for my more masculine days because my butt is somewhat big (already a problem with finding pants in general) is there a place that anyone’s found that works for them waist-hip-butt wise? That’s always the most problematic area on my body to fit.
- I have an overwhelming fear of using public bathrooms anyway but if I absolutely had to, what would I do on my masculine days? My problems with this are sometimes I don’t look/want to look like a guy necessarily on my masculine days and is there some sort of cup type thing that I could wear all the time so I could use urinals?
I know these are long questions but if anyone has the answers to any of them please message me or send an ask here!